Call Now: +971 4 2973545 (For International Customers)
+91 81 28453288/+91 9974303627 (For Customers in India )
USD 410 (per person on twin sharing room)
16th May 2013 till 31st August 2013
5 Star Hotel Options: (subject to availability)
- Grand Hyatt - Al Garhoud
- Sofitel Jumeirah Beach Hotel - Jumeirah
- Sheraton Dubai creek Towers - Dubai Creek
- 2 nights accommodation in Dubai (twin sharing)
- Daily breakfast
- Half day City tour of Dubai
- Desert Safari with BBQ dinner (Veg. / Nonveg.)
- Dhow Cruise Dinner with entertainment shows
- Private airport pick up & drop off
- All applicable service charges & taxes.
Not Included: Visa for Dubai
We can provide UAE visa service on request with the additional cost.
1-7 days tourist visa – USD 90 per person
- Visa for Dubai
- Any meals and services unless mentioned in the itinerary are not included
- Additional supplement charges will be applicable from 08th to 12th August due to holy festival of Ramadan.
Day 1: Arrive in Dubai
After completing the Dubai immigration formalities our tour representative will take you to your hotel, you can have rest till the evening and than our driver will come to pick you up for Dinner cruise at Dubai creek, you’ll enjoy your evening while cruising over the beautiful creek and watching some nice family entertainment shows on board. The tour will end with international buffet dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: City Tour & Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, you will be taken for a half-day city sightseeing tour of Dubai. After lunch, enjoy a Thrilling Desert Safari. The tour will end with a BBQ dinner, belly dancing, camel riding and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 3: Drop off to Airport
After enjoying breakfast at the hotel, you can go for some last-minute shopping (as per your flight schedule). Check-out and our driver will drop you to the airport for your return flight.